ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Apr 23, 2020 at 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medievalbushman View Post
Oof, that's hard. I hope this is the end of the escalation as well. Just keep at the forefront of your mind, his actions are not your responsibility, and that responding now would only undo any progress you've made. As annoying as this reminder is after it being reiterated so many times already, still.... I would say I'm sorry for reminding you yet another time, but that would be a lie. Rather, I apologize if it's super annoying at this point. Because I get that.

Stay the course. There's a storm on the horizon, but turning around now won't save you from it, just take you further away from the nearest safe harbor. Better to sail straight through the eye.
Oh no, I appreciate the reminder and the support. Sometimes I just need to hear it again. I'm seeing the star's mass burn off violently and I'm hoping it implodes soon into a white dwarf or quasar and disappears from the star chart.

It is sad to see a somewhat normal, but troubled person devolve into this hot mess I see in the videos.

Like I said, I'm keeping my katana close for a bit. Hopefully, no one will have to read the headline, chick defends life with samurai sword.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty, medievalbushman