View Single Post
Faithwork

Member Since Apr 2020
Default Apr 27, 2020 at 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebicycle View Post
ok, I am going nuts here. I'm 99% sure I have Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) because of my nonstop pacing and feeling restless in my legs. I don't think I have akathisia because this is not an entire body thing, but I put akathisia in the title because the two conditions are similar enough.

What treatments have you tried for akathisia or RLS? How did they work out for you? I'm trying to do some research. Thanks!
Hi Thread.Im new here but certainly not new to RLS .I have had this disease since 2007 or thereabouts . The first time I tried to explain symptoms to my doctor from the little town of Stockton Springs Maine , he had no idea what I was talking about . Ive been on Ropinerole since 2008 .also 300 mg of Gabapentin a day . But heres what my disease is like every day . I take 600 mg of Ropinerole 3 times a day . i rarely can go 8 hours without them before the feelings start .the first nerve jump, convulse . maybe a electric charge and i have to move my legs. If I dont take my med it will within 10 minutes have me in a panic. It gets so bad my whole body is a tense tight anxious and I feel overwhelmed . without my pills I think I might loose it . even with my pills im always tense .anytime in the day if I think about my shoulders I realize they are always holding on. I think Ive been in fight or flight mode all my life . Trauma . I hope I offered some insight . and If I can share anything with you Id be honored .
Faithwork is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*