View Single Post
unaluna
Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 27, 2020 at 07:19 PM

No, by issues i just meant anything relating to expressing sexuality.

I just keep thinking along the lines of "'roid rage". A gf of mine, her brother was not a body builder, but he did lift a lot, and he took steroids, and boy he was pretty high strung. I only met him a couple of times, but he always looked like he was just busting out of his skin, out of his teeth. Like he was radiating this energy. To me, it looked painful. I am waaaay more laid back. Waaaaaay more.

So im just saying, are the roids jacking you up physically or mentally or emotionally or psychologically, that you didnt expect, and werent particularly looking for? Because you seem more like a calm, planning type of person, like per your diet posts.

I guess, im just trying to get you to articulate? Define? What feels so unsafe? That you might need to go to hosp? You dont have to tell me, but i read that your t might not be as available as you need, and there ARE a lot (okay a few) of people here who have walked in your shoes and or had friends in them.

Eta - there ya go like skeezyx. Thanks sk!

Eta - also not saying youre not serious. Just saying since you had pmdd to begin with, your hormones were extreme to begin with, so are your drs taking that into account somehow? That is, are THEY serious, or are they just giving generic answers?
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote