View Single Post
Gestaabo

Member Since Apr 2020
Trig Apr 27, 2020 at 10:33 PM

I always heard voices growing up. My family assumed it was just an overactive imagination like some people have when they're young. However by the time I was 16 the voices were really bad. By really bad I mean non stop and hostile. Hostile as in the voices would threaten me saying they were gonna get me or kill me or that everyone else was out to get me by ways of poisoning me. I usually hear voices right beside me and can feel the sound penetrate into my ears. When the voices were really bad I would hear them coming from other rooms. The voices would sound demonic or I would hear my family's voices talking with the demonic ones. Most of the time now they are mumbled whispers that are incoherent but if I get really stressed I can hear them talk some. I just deal with it and it's not easy. I used to take antipsychotics but stopped years ago and consider getting back on them. I don't know if it is severe enough to get back on them like how they initially were. Feels better to just share my experience and come to terms with the fact it is a part of our lives and we'll just have to overcome them. They're not for the faint of heart and we can show them who's in charge.

Last edited by bluekoi; Apr 27, 2020 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
Gestaabo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Goforward, SlumberKitty, Tribica, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn