Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
83 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2020 at 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopey View Post

Good morning, Mat. I've been wondering how you've been getting along.

It's good that you're taking the projected move one step at a time -- moving is such a huge upheaval. And I'm very very glad to hear your parents have been so supportive. Calling you every day? That's great. My parents would never have done that. I'm in envy!

I'm also glad to hear you'll be trying a new medication. Effexor never has worked well for you. Not every med works for every person, so it's entirely possible this one may work better. I sure hope so. You may have to adjust the dose...

Many hugs and good wishes and please keep keeping us posted.

I’m sorry to hear you don’t have as supportive parents. My mom calls every day because she’s seen the state I’m recently in, so she’s worried. We’ve had period of times where we didn’t see each other or talk for more than a year. So it’s nice to have them now.
It’s a big upheaval for sure. I still don’t like to think too much about it. I wake up all mornings seeing no future for me and just feeling like a complete failure in life. It’s like I go into panic mode the minute I wake up and the anxiety kicks in. It’s really awful.
I hope the new meds work well too.
How are you doing Mopey?

Hugs from:
zapatoes