View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2020 at 07:31 AM

I'm an ambassador really so I can get it at a discounted rate, but I weighed myself this morning and I'm almost 50 percent body fat according to my scale. I need help putting a dent in my weight loss. So I started Plexus 3 days ago.

https://plexusworldwide.com/korinah/home

I gained weight at mom's. Really fast gained 7 lbs. I'm already 100 lbs overweight. Ww works but its just painfully slow. And hard. I want something a bit easier and faster.

I was on plexus 4 years ago lost 26 lbs in a month or two. Didn't do anything special just took the stuff. Ate my food, walked up stairs to my apt. Minimal exercise. It changed the food choices I made I didn't. It caused me to crave healthier foods, and I recall only eating a few bites of things like ice cream, which was a staple in my household.

Basically it balances your system. I feel it working already. Increases healthier antibiotics, and it works from the inside out. Not yet sure how it will interact with my meds, wasn't on them 4 years ago. But I'm desperate for change and feel out of control. I'm trying to regain control of my diet and eating habits. I'm an emotional eater. Last night i felt so sick because I ate too much. That's plexus working. It will put a stop to that behavior i struggle with.

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yaowen