View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Apr 29, 2020 at 09:00 PM

I'm actually quite relieved that it looks like I've finally gotten my monthly. It was looking like more than 2 months would have passed without one. So far it's just at its beginnings. I'm not sure how long or strong it will become. In any case, I was feeling quite down at the thought that I'd be going through some perimenopause right now in the midst of everything else. Well, maybe I am, but it's at least at the very beginning stages. I was also concerned if it was hyperprolactenimia. That's apparently not that common with Seroquel XR, but it's not out of the question. I hadn't noticed any lactation. Thank goodness! Only a little breast soreness, which could be related to my monthly. I also considered that stress could be part of the issue. Maybe all of it is. Who knows!

I have my annual appointment with my gynecologist set for the end of May. It was supposed to be this past week, but they obviously rescheduled it due to the pandemic. All of the above-mentioned anxieties were getting worsened by the thought that I would no longer have in-network insurance coverage for that exam. I don't believe my gynecologist takes Medicare. She takes my current insurance, but that may be bye bye in the near future, if my husband is laid off. When I go, I usually have an ultrasound done to check on my ovarian cysts and cervical polyps. I can't imagine having to pay 100% for all of that, if the insurance is switched. It might mean cancelling that appointment and scheduling one at a place that takes Medicare (or whatever insurance I end up with). It's sad. I've been going to the same gynecologist for about 22 years. If I have to cancel, I guess I'll send her a thank you card and explanation for my departure.

Other than the above, and the usual gastro-intestinal discomforts from anxiety, I'm fine. I hope.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*