View Single Post
Joshua808

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Apr 29, 2020 at 09:10 PM

Sorry but there's no quick fix. You need to put in the work just like everyone else. Steroids may be a quick fix for my goals but nothing worth having comes easy. Plus the health risks for using them outweigh any possible benefits for me.

If you're an emotional eater, get in the habit of eating healthy food next time you get all emotional. Snack on some baby carrots and celery or some broccoli.

My psychiatrist told me you need to work 8x harder to lose weight than by changing your diet so I would suggest you start there. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't put in some work to get healthy too. Just being skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Go for a walk around the block at least, or pump some iron.

Set yourself a goal one day, but start small. Then the next day you beat your goal by however much you're willing to work. If you do a single set of 12 reps per exercise, the next day see if you can add 4 more reps to each exercise and keep making yourself stronger or better in any way you can.

You said you lost ~25lbs last time you took this pill? Thats good but weren't you still overweight? 100-25=75lbs. You need to push yourself. Motivate yourself. Psych yourself up. Nobody can do the work for you. You're only given one life, and one body. You should learn to respect yourself as I'm learning to myself. If it was impossible to have a body carved out of stone, the Greek statues would have turned out looking pretty ******, and compared to the weights and exercises and machines we have today, it should be even easier to accomplish these days than doing it with just your own bodyweight.

Just my 2c
Joshua808 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote