ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2020 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by medievalbushman View Post
Well, those wombats and pandas are about the cutest things I've seen today. Wunderbar!

As for the rest of that... wow. And it's like this everyday? How does he even have the energy? Seriously, at this point I'm just amazed at the emotional stamina he possesses to be capable of spewing that much bile, and to go through so many mood swings in such rapid succession... endlessly. My hat's off to you, for enduring this much garbage being dumped in your spheres of communication. Hopefully the courts open up soon so you can start making real strides towards cutting him off.
I know, right! Thank you! On one hand, I keep hoping the dying star will burn off its mass and implode somewhere else. On the other hand, I am amazed at the stamina for non productive, non beneficial behavior. He says, and the time stamps back him up, that he is sleeping two to three hours a night and spends about 20 hours trying to communicate with me. This was a small fraction of what I get per day. While I don't feel it very intensely, I do feel guilty since it is about (not because of) me and I'm also more angry than I let on and more angry than I should be about this silliness.

Hugs to you!
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote