View Single Post
MrBee

Member Since Apr 2020
3 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2020 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post

Can you share some sources that support it being more likely related to food than mental health?
Thanks for showing an interest!

Being a person of knowing a lot about my personal experience body & mind.I will give you a quick basis of my research of my conditions over the last 18 years. When I purchased a computer and collated my knowledge and the reasoning that Doctors know nothing of this area of research and the closest research being done is by the Australians.

On that note my wife was very knowledgable about the effects of spiritual experiences and their benefits/non benefits.

Reasoning with what I have just said means it would likely take me a week to explain everything. So on that premise I have come to the conclusion that a small precise is best and the likelihood of the fact that you likely wouldn’t believe the facts that I put down is quite high..

So, illness began 1987 with Fibromyalgia developed in 1991. Constant communication with doctor got nowhere so he then referred me to a Psychologist to whom I disputed there was nothing wrong with me except a tingling feeling that felt it was making me unstable. After 120+ hours with the Psychologist, on the days coming to the end of the service he asked if I thought I was any better for it! I told him firmly as I said in the beginning I felt a tingling feeling that was making me feel unstable. No change.

I met my wife at that point we got on well and found much happiness with her. In fact if I was healthy I’m sure I would still be with her. During this happy period more and more junk food was ate due to “doing things”. My health deteriorated and doctors began plugging me with tablets of varying sorts. By 2009 I had it. I couldn’t keep going as I was sleeping more than I was awake. Total exhaustion was experienced for 3 years before my doctor said stop!

I have not worked since as my health deteriorated even more due to all the tablets and this continuous tingling + now buzzing problem with a large amount of tinnitus. 2018 I left my wife to die on my own as I was destroying her. I really love my ex wife more than anything on this planet! But I had to save her first!

On being able to just concentrate on myself I have ended everything that affects me in any way shape or form. First to go was everything the doctors were prescribing. On that I felt better by 20%. On cutting out all foods that bother me severely I felt better another 40%. Since then 9 months ago and as much exercise I can physically handle which isn’t much I have achieved a 75% healthy body and a 60% healthy mind. Now when I just eat the foods set out below I achieve 80% body and 90% mind. But too much memory has been damaged by the food intolerances. As I understand it an intolerance is likely to cause damage to the brain as it is to your body but your brain is less likely to recover.

Maris piper potatoes
Peas
Carrots
Parsnips
Spinach
Beef
Pork
Chicken
Bacon
Unadulterated chips
Rice Bran oil.

Absolutely nothing else.
As soon as I eat anything else, there is either buzzing, tingling, pain, tinnitus, fogging, tension. Or all of these together.
The old adage applies... you are what you eat!

Start from my basic diet and after a week or two add a thing and notice exactly what it does to you such as what is described in symptoms. Plus also be aware that on my diet no IBS will occur. If you suffer from stiff stools on introduction of a new food then it is bad for you.

Tesco ginger beer is very good for you. If you don’t like any of the foods I eat! Then tough!
MrBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
possum220