View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2020 at 12:16 AM

Oh the texts and videos...The shark jumped the rails today. Unbridled rage and violence with him obliterating his basement room. It looked like a tornado hit it. All the while L is screaming obscenities at me and calling me every vile thing in the book. I came off of my do nothing stance and blocked him for the umpteenth time. He texted me from a new number (I'm thinking a burner?) and I blocked that. Seven times he stormed that hill and seven times I threw him back. Emails too. I felt like Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain on Little Round Top at Gettysburg.

In the time it took me to write another post about stalkers, he sent me 30 texts from yet a new number and 20 emails from yet another account.

Courts open more soon! We gonna TRO his hiney.

I warned him many times way back when not to harm himself, any other person or to damage any property. I also warned him not to try any violence with me as I'm taller, faster, stronger, have more stamina and about two decades of martial arts training while he could barely run a block or lift a cinder block. Once, he demanded that I cease working out with other men and only train with him. So, I did. We ran that block before he about collapsed. I said see yah, didn't look back and kept running.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty