Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
4,865 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2020 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NP_Complete View Post
What has led him to this conclusion? That you want comfort and support from him right now?

I don't think there has to be a physical attraction, but I'd imagine there would need to be some sort of sexual or romantic thoughts about him. Even if you were having those thoughts and feelings, is there something to be gained by calling it out? Is he trying to blame your recent ruptures on erotic transference instead of on his inability to listen to what you're saying and provide support right now?
I'm not entirely sure why he's so dead-set on this conclusion, to be honest. I think it has something to do with the fact that at one point I told him that I was afraid he'd find me physically repulsive, and he interpreted that fear as a wish that he would find me physically attractive. A bit of a backbend getting there, wasn't it?

I totally do think that he's trying to blame our rupture on my issues rather than his inability to provide the support I need. Nonetheless, I try to keep an open mind (maybe he's right for the wrong reason?), so I'm curious about what erotic transference looks and feels like.
chihirochild is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight