View Single Post
awktober

Member Since May 2020
Trig May 03, 2020 at 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrafter View Post
I can barely make one trip a week to the store because of my fatigue. That fatigue is because of the work my body has to do to keep what is stored away from my memory. I barely remember anything from my childhood. I sat down once and wrote out what I could remember and it barely filled three standard size pages.

I have tried everything for the fatigue, shots, diets, everything I read up on to try, I tried it. The only thing that has helped has been working on my mental illness issues. I work through a problem and I get tiny bursts of energy. If I overdo, I pay for it for days.

Anyone else have fatigue problems or the amnesia?
I can relate and im just figuring out why im so fatigued.I left home at age 13 with a man ten years older. I was in that horrible relationship for 3 years befor I went on to the next . I had a few years where I went to college and dated a dcent guy. a drug addict but he treated me well. I didn't do drugs or drink so it diddnt last. then I dated one that was waaaay far on the other side of the spectrum. he ran five kn a day , he was a kids swimming instructor, he was in school to be a teacher.that did not work out and I felt I could not keep up. I then dated almost a serial killer type guy as ferocious as they come. he killed my dog and video taped it and played it back for me. he gave my dog rat poison and filmed him struggling to breath. he couldn't drink any water and his tummy ballooned up. I had to take him strait to the vet to be put down. the dog was from an ex and he said he wanted any possibility of the guy in my life taken out so he said the dog had to go. Inever even talked to the guy in 2 years. sad. so I am intentionally leaving out HUGE traumatic situations but gave one example of a day in the life to get the ida. now that I am finally free my body has shut completely down to be able to process. its like I had been stuck in panic mode, survival mode and all my energy was used to keep me alive. I never learned anything, I never grew up. Now this is the healing time. my body is completely exhausted as it is not only trying to process all of this chaos but it is trying to figure out how to salvage my life and have some sort of life worth living. it is immensely tiring and therefore I think this is why I am tired all of the time. there is this lady does simatics. look it up its healing by touch. Our bodies are in sympathetic or parasympathetic modes . we want to be in the middle . a lot of people are stressesed and living either too high of an idle or too low. they can make it even out and you will feel more able to cope. I cant explain it any better im sorry. It does help !!!

Last edited by bluekoi; May 03, 2020 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon.
awktober is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote