View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,344 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 03, 2020 at 07:28 PM

I came back to this thread because I have the exact same problem again. This thread was started over 6 months ago. So I got through the last 6 months. Somewhere along the line I must have gotten that mess of last October straightened out. I do remember the apartment looked pretty for Christmas. If I got the place sorted out back then, I can do it again.

I'm reading every post above . . . using timers, music, lists, etc. I'm getting encouraged to settle for getting a little done at a time. I might have to work in spurts. I feel like buying myself a little radio for the kitchen. I love radio talk shows. Listening to the radio would make working in the kitchen seem less dreary.

My sig. other is in the hospital. So I have much less cooking to do. Now - once I clean up the kitchen - it'll stay clean longer. If I get on a roll and want to stick with a cleaning project into the night, I can without disturbing him.

I want to donate a lot of stuff we don't need. I wonder if that's possible now. I wonder if places like Goodwill are accepting clothing now? Or do they worry that things donated might carry the Corona virus?
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Rohag