View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,369 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2020 at 01:14 AM

Thanks Rain. We think a lot alike. I have every size and shape of paper and plastic disposable u can imagine. I kind of did that for the home attendants. Then for me. I buy in bulk at Sam's. Disposable plates, drinking cups. I buy plastic forks in a box containing 600. But you have to dirty a pot once in a while. Truth is that I get real lazy when I'm depressed. I will start buying more TV dinners.

I do have to get rid of the all or nothing mentality. Like you say - incremental progress.

The arm is from just too much repetitive stress. I'm no muscular, but I've been doing a lot of lifting, with moving my guy around. Kitchen work stresses my upper arm. This has gone on for months. I never rested it properly because I couldn't stop doing the stuff that was aggravating it. I went to my PCP.

Pain tells you to stop using a body part. I take pain pills to blunt the pain, so I can keep doing the very thing I should stop doing. I'm prone to inflammation where muscle attaches to bones, tendonitis. Indocin is wonderful for me, but it has side effects.

Now I'm home alone. I can finally rest my sore parts. That's what I did today. Maybe that wasn't such a bad way to spend the day.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote