View Single Post
thekingof8

Member Since Aug 2014
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way
9 hugs
given
Default May 04, 2020 at 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamKid View Post
I won't comment at length, but I will say that I do not think you should believe, "I never got anything out my Chef Training course". Education is never wasted if we do not allow it to be wasted.
I guess I meant I could never further myself. I would apply at all the good places, but would always lose out to someone from Le Corden Bleu. I always got stuck in these crappy restaurant and cafeteria jobs where I was always stuck on the grill. Most of the stuff I already knew or could've learned on my own.

With all of the stuff that has happened (losing a friend, my grandmother, school, among all of the other crap and s***ty hand I've dealt the last couple of years), maybe going out of town for school might do me some good. I'd have to have a roommate, which can't be worse than living with my friend and his family, although things have gotten better and quieted down since I read them the riot act a few months ago.
thekingof8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
IceCreamKid