View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,643 hugs
given
Default May 06, 2020 at 02:18 PM

What I am really struggling with at the moment is my anniversary tomorrow. How can I celebrate and put on a smile, when my heart is breaking, and when I am thinking realistically that I may need to walk away from my marriage?

What do I do? What do I say to him? Honey, I am. not feeling celebratory today.. can we delay our celebration? Because frankly, our marriage is on the rocks, and I do not know right now if we're going to work out. This is a wait and see kind of thing.

This would be the 1st time i would be revealing to him that in fact, our marriage is in trouble and is tenuous. I have not revealed that to him so specifically. It was implied more subtlety through my ultimatum yesterday, but he may not be aware of this fact.

So I do not know if it's a good idea to drop that bomb on him, right on our anniversary. But it's the truth of the matter. So do I keep my feelings inside and to myself right now? Or do I honor my feelings, and drop this bomb on him?

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote