View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2020 at 10:52 PM

I've been there and done that.Initially, you will be able to get alot of things done, but sooner or later you will become ragingly psychotic eventually, well, in my case this is what happens. Mania with psychosis is my downfall from not taking my medication. It made me homeless, made me hospitalized, made me disabled, made me unable to take care of myself, and made me hopeless. Please ask your doctor to adjust your medication if you are taking them. If you are not taking them, please take them. I become psychotic then lose my good judgment and forget to take my medication. I hope that you don't fall into the situations I've been. I wish you the best. Sleep is necessary for one's functioning and good health. I realize this after having been manic/ psychotic. My brain becomes fried after mania/ psychosis and the recovery time becomes longer after each episode. This last time it took me two years. Please seek help immediately and take your meds. The best solution may be to get a shot of an antipsychotic medication to calm you down immediately and help you sleep. Please ask your psydoc!!
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty