Member Since Oct 2017
9,730 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2020 at 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesue4 View Post
Hello everyone,
My name is Katie. I am here to seek a support system out side of my family, mainly my husband. He has been my biggest support system. I am going to share some things about myself. I am a mom of 4 kids and have been married for 14 yrs. I suffer from PTSD, BPD and depression. I am going to be very open about the things I have been through to given you an idea of my trauma. I will apologize now from me sharing my trauma if I happen to trigger anyone while sharing. That is not my intention.

I grow up with my father being a alcoholic and abuse of to my mother. I have witness a lot of
Possible trigger:
By time I was 16 I moved into my first husbands house. I got pregnant and married by the age of 17. My first husband was a abuse of alcoholic. By time I was pregnant for my second daughter at 18 I had filled for a divorce. By 19 I found my husband I am with today. One last thing I will share is in 2015 I had found out
Possible trigger:
Once I did that it tour my family apart. 5 of my sisters took my dads side and during the court process it was just my husband by myside.

I have emotional roller coasters a lot and its not healthy for myself or my family. I have been in therapy for 7 years and now seeking more help. Due to the emotional roller coasters not getting any better.
Welcome to PC!.I'm sorry for everything that you had experienced.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Katiesue4, katydid777

Thanks for this!
Katiesue4, katydid777