Buffy01
Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,847 hugs
given
Default May 08, 2020 at 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMarshMallow View Post
So my sister's boyfriend we name him Roy told me I was "f***ing child". Because what happened was my sister or Roy or both. Put objects to keep the door open when they slept last night. Because I would close the door and roll up the towel against the bottom of their door. So I can prevent Roy's snoring sound. He snores really loudly. My mum can hear him from upstairs through the floors!

I know I wont be able to sleep with Roy snoring with there bedroom door open.So I put on socks on my feet so they cant hear me and slowly move the objects. I was really nervous to do this. My fiancee told me how to walk carefully so they can't hear me.When I got to the big object which was the fan.
My sister heard me and said "dont close the door." So I just ignored her and move the fan and close the door carefully. So I got up and I ran to my bedroom. Because I get scared when my sister gets angry.She raised her voice said she will keep the door open. I said to her trying to keep calm. I cant sleep nor can mt fiancee with Roy's snoring. She said don't close the door the room gets hot.
I said to her well open the window? And she said no it's cold ,you close your door and have the towel rolled up. I said to her we have try that and it doesnt work. Which is true. So she said "well if you close the door I will open it again". I didnt know what to do at the time. She was yelling at me and I felt threaten. So I just closed the door and held the door handle. Not the most effective way to solve a issue. But I was very heighten emotionally and couldnt think clearly when you feel threaten. My sister said "oh so you gonna keep the door close the whole night. I didnt said anything.Then Roy said "Stop being a ****ing Child PinkMarshMallow " I said "I cant sleep with your snoring" and he said "stop being a ****ing child PinkMarshMallow" I said to him "I never speak to you that way" which is true. I've never swore at him or call him names.
Then he said "stop being a child, go to bed" so I said to him "you stop being a child" right now I'm just very hurt. So I went to mum and woke her up and told her. She said she has enough of him and he is moving out. I dont know how true that is.
My mum changes her mind a lot so you can't keep her word on things.
I went and cry in the living room. My fiancee came out wondering what is wrong. I told him. He went to Roy and said "sorry dont mean to bother you, but don't ever swear to PinkMarshMallow again". When he did went off to speak to Russell. I went outside and sat on the stairs incase it becomes a huge fight. I felt really scared. Well , my fiancee came to see me after that it take a while for me not to believe I'm not a "f***ng child" it still goes over my head the words like a broken record.

I am afarid my mum will be manipulated by my and Roy and I be veiw as the bad guy because this has happened.
I don't trust Roy because he has broken up with my sister 5 times in their 4 year realtionship. He has moved out of my mother's house more than once and come back and pulled my sister in the realtionship through him having suicidal thoughts. Once they are together again the suicidal threats stop. He is on ACC, and hasnt work for about a year. He drinks a lot of alcohol and smokes weed. He always breaks up with my sister on the month of her birthday. Really werid.
That's there history anyway..

I don't want to talk to Roy anymore , and ignore him because that was last straw for me.
I feel really scared I be disowned by my own family. Because I've had experiences where he has got my own mother and sister to turn against me.

I just say this to give an idea to his odd behavior.
Okay - so recently the house cat named Sooty. His back tooth needs to be pulled out. It came to our attention because he had stinky breath and I have him a cat treat and he didnt eat all of I notice blood.
I take him to the vet and the tooth was going to cost $500 to get it taken out. My mum kinda complain how expensive it was.
The next day I just told Roy how crazy the price is for such a small little tooth of a cat. Then he said "your sister needs to take responsibility and pay for the cat tooth"
He then said this to my mother as well. Then late that evening my sister came in saying "I heard you are saggy (means upset) to pay for Sooty" mum said she wasnt.
I then told my sister the turth later on when Roy wasnt around and she was really upset.
So this Roy guy in my conclusion lies and tells stories and trys to manipulate people to get what he wants.
I don't know if he is narcissistic or borderline personality disorder or even both. But he got some issues.

I don't really know how to handle the situation.
My mother just feels sorry for him because apparently he was upset and stay up all night so he wouldn't snore.
How feelings are everything to him.
I been though that. Call the police on her fiance. File a restraining order against him. Tell them he threaten to committed suicide and he threaten you. Start making report without leaving your name. Do this enough time he will start thinking that he being watch. Adam your neighbor to call the cops. Tell your sister she need to grow up and smell the coffee and get rid of this addict who need to go get professional mental help.

Start looking for a place and don't let them know where you moved to.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
PinkMarshMallow

Thanks for this!
PinkMarshMallow