View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2020 at 12:31 PM

Well, I have come to a big decision. I am getting a Vizsla puppy.

We have had 3 of this breed in the past and I know them well. It will get me out of the house more, to do dog park stuff, and give me some other tasks to do, in terms of all the training required. Vizslas are interesting dogs, if you don't know about them. They are essentially red-haired, Hungarian cousinns of the Weimaraner, though of slightly different temperament and just a teeny bit smaller. Maybe, 70ish pounds for a full-grown boy.

They require huge amounts of intense exercise. 2x a day at the dog park, often, when they are young. Otherwise, they will go nuts and eat your floor and shoes and everything else. They are exquisitely sensitive animals and are often called velcro dogs because they must be right beside you or on you, preferably, pretty much at all times. This is just what I need, since I live alone and have no real social experiences at all. It will be perfect

Super excited about this. Just have to find one for a decent price. First place I called? 2800 bucks!!!

Ridiculous.

Hugs from:
possum220

Thanks for this!
Sometimes psychotic, zapatoes