View Single Post
Abusedbysister

Member Since Oct 2017
199 hugs
given
Default May 10, 2020 at 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfrog View Post
Thank you for sharing, @pachyderm and @Abusedbysister ...

I find it awful how their acts of cruelty and abuse remain with us even decades later!

I, too, was so preoccupied with other things that I hadn't given it much thought until the end of a meeting on Friday when everyone started wishing everyone else a Happy Mother's Day! I so wanted to yell to hell with Mother's Day when that happened - but most would probably be aghast should something like that get uttered aloud so I sucked it up and kept my trap shut! It's almost like being forced to keep it silent and secret all over again!

Sibling abuse is also a horrid thing! I got it from the top down. Even wrote a little poem about it early into my recovery process:

Not so certain of who I am
Most of me went to the sire & dam(n)
Siblings too, both brothers & sis
As for me, not much of this
I hope they spent me well

The sorry bastids, every one of them!

Feel free to post here anytime you feel a need, @Abusedbysister even if it isn't about your mother.

As for me, I still feel the same ...

Eff my mother, Eff mother's day, and while I'm at it - Eff 'em all ... It will take a lifetime, if ever, to overcome all the damages done!

Thank you for the reply. I love your poem. I could totally relate to this. She definitely spent me well physically and emotionally and most of me went to her. Thanks again.
Abusedbysister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006, Fuzzybear