Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,730 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 12, 2020 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jimi- View Post
They sound so similar! Although that guy sounds even worse. Oh man.

It's hard to even understand those people exist. I think I sometimes think people are just not given a chance, when in fact people have given them many chances. But they are so good at coming out as victims.

It came out finally my ex friend wasn't even abused by her mom, she admitted to making that up because she didn't want to help out at home.

You can really be dragged into their madness. I was on the verge of kicking her out when my guy friend nagged me into not doing that, then of course it came out he had a crush on her (like most guys). I let her have the guest room and said she could do whatever she liked with it to feel at home and comfortable.

As she doesn't have boundaries, this is both hilarious and really scary, she actually started revamping my whole home after doing her room. She knew I disagreed so she did it while I was sleeping or away. I could come home to her moved furniture and put away "ugly" things she thought I should throw away. I told her she was a guest, I lived there and any changes should be on me. I'm actually not sure why she wanted to alienate me from my home, but I now think she planned to move in and take over.

It's really bisarre. I've never heard of anyone doing that in someone elses home.

I'm sorry you had bad experiences. But I guess all we try to do is help, and misjudge the people who need help. There are a lot of people being worthy of help. Luckily I have found several and are in good friendships that are give and take. But I'm also easily fooled, like bad people must have it show on the outside or something... I guess people can like cute things like flowers and still be psychos.

Well, I learned a lot. So I guess something came out of it. I also understand now I was reluctant to break off the friendship, it had to take a disaster, because I had so much time and energy invested in her that it would go to waste if I dumped her. Not a lot of logic in that, but still a powerful emotion.

During the years I knew her, several of my friends died. She just told me it was nothing because her country had been in war. She used that a lot. Finally I asked her how many people she had lost in the war and it came out she had lost no one. She tried to get pity because her brother had lost friends, that she didn't even knew. Because she was worst off, always. It's not a competition I want to win.

But I still don't want bad for her. I mean, if she keeps on like this, someone will take it out on her sooner or later, but she doesn't fear it. She more fears someone doesn't like her hairstyle, such things, once she cried for a week because a guy disliked her hairstyle.
I knew someone like that! I'm sorry that you were treated like that.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote