View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 14, 2020 at 01:24 AM

Other than the chat network you mentioned (and I advise you to read my other post about that) all the other ways she contacts you should be eliminated by blocking her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -jimi- View Post
Thank you guys!

Restraining orders are really hard to get here! I have worked with a friend to help him getting a restraining order against a guy that used to be in the same club as him. The guy now makes daily really gruesome threats of violence to my friend, also threatens his friends and his pets! But still he hasn't managed a restraining order. Luckily he is not freaked out easily.

It seems like you say I should not contact her even to scare her into letting me go. I sort of felt that was the way to go but I really needed input. It might be better that she tries to contact me, and I still don't respond at all. Better than letting her win and yet again get my attention.

It's not like she's bothering the crap out of me. It's mostly that I forget all about her, then I hear from her and get reminded. I have really freaky thoughts when I can't stop them. Like that I want to cut her hair off because she depends a lot of her looks when she fools people, she is actually super cute. I hate having thoughts I am ashamed of. I want to be a civilized person. But she did three big nonos, she hurt my pet, she hurt my friend and damaged my home. So that really set off something deep and ugly inside me.

Also I feel stupid for not knowing how much she used me. She asked me to help me with homework and it always ended up I did her homework for her. After I broke off the friendship I can't believe I did all that. But she never gave up nagging, also she threatened with self harm if I didn't help, or told me I was selfish that didn't want to "help" her "just a little" as she called it.

Sucks to know what a fool I was. I'd rather forget that too!

She doesn't even understand that if she gets someone so mad that they hurt her she cannot go to the police since she is here illegally. She is scared of everything than things she should be afraid of.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
MuseumGhost