View Single Post
Vanaheimr

Member Since Dec 2019
97 hugs
given
Default May 17, 2020 at 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANDC View Post
@Vanaheimr thank you so much for sharing this poem. I am sorry for the loss of your mother you feel so deeply. That must be so difficult to cope with.

You really have a talent for expressing emotions in words. You are very poetic. I found when I had intense emotions, that poetry gave me an outlet for that, unlike regular prose. Keep writing about other topics as well. I found that part of grieving is letting go and that is not easy when we focus on our loss every day. Sometimes I even forget the sadness I feel at the loss of parents. But it seems to be there, but I focus on other things now and reinvent myself in new ways.

Hope you get the support you need.
@CANDC
Thank you for having feelings inside you @CANDC
Coz without feelings, everything we do is going to be born dead without soul! Reading without feelings, writing without feelings, singing without feelings,
Helping others without feelings...all this is going to be meaningless and lifeless!
I hope that my poem found its way to your spirit to your grieve, and showed u hope even through a tiny aperture, overcoming a loss especially the loss of parents isn't that easy, but isn't that impossible, you and me and everybody all we still got to do is to learn coexisting peacefully with the loss as long as it has become part of us and part of of our lives.
Thanks again for passing by. and for the sweet words of supports and compliments I do really consider it and this is encouraging.
I hope you overcome the pain of your loss.
Vanaheimr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
CANDC, Fuzzybear, Gasplessy