View Single Post
I hate myself

Member Since Dec 2019
12 hugs
given
Trig May 18, 2020 at 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzulOscuro View Post
There’s a reason by with psychiatrists can’t diagnosed AsPD before 18.
An adolescent can show defiant behaviours and feelings as a natural development process to mature.

The only fact that you are worried about not being a normal person in relation to empathy gives me a motive to trust you. Having this empathy or not.

It’s normal we don’t like people yelling at us, and much less, a mother, who we supposed to trust. Think that maybe your mother has her problems and having a hard situation so she needs you to help her a little. Tell her that she can count with you but that you feel very annoyed when she yelled at. Show her that she can talk to you as an adult, without yelling.
You seem a pretty mature guy. I encourage you to do it.

Then, as you age...maybe you have not so much capacity of empathy as others ( I’m only guessing. Noone knows), it makes you a little different but it doesn’t have to be for bad. You can also take advantages of that. You are gonna avoid a big part of suffering empaths normally have to face, ( not mention about sensitive as hell people, like myself). This is gonna made of you a stronger person and a person capable of many things.

Do you have the opportunity to talk with a school counselor?

I tried to talk to the school counselor before about my harm thoughts, but he just sat there and did nothing I think.

The problem with my lack of empathy is my intrusive thoughts and that I'm afraid i'm gonna act on them. I don't want to be cruel to animals, I have a pescetarian diet for that reason. It is hard because I miss pizza, most ramen, and general tsos chicken/moo goo gai pan, but I am trying to manage it.

And another thing is I don't mind having moderate amounts of empathy and remorse, that is all I need really. I am not defiant or bad actually, I just don't like doing my school work and I'm lazy, that's all. I don't want to become violent or cruel so that's why I want empathy, remorse, and more compassion.

I don't fit most of the categories to be a sociopath, as I don't lie and such. It's just my possible impulsiveness, low empathy/remorse, and moderate amounts of compassion combined with both violent and grandiose intrusive thoughts.

Is there a way to learn all 3, even in the case I could be a sociopath?
I hate myself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely