View Single Post
Bongo2015

Member Since Dec 2014
3 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2020 at 05:22 AM

Hi all,

I'm really not sure if this is an appropriate thing to post to post on here but I need to have some answers.

Starting in Sept of last year I wanted to try a different medication having been on Citalopram for many years. I switched to Mertazapine that worked well initially. Unfortunately I started to suffer with bad insomnia early December and switched to Clomipramine briefly after that. It was taking a few of these tablets that I noticed a dysfunction down below. I know this is common side effect of taking them for a prolonged period.

I didn't take well to the Clomipramine so convinced the Doctor to put me back on Citalopram. I had an absolutely horrendous time over Christmas and New Year where I was suffering from insomnia and really bad depression. I had suicidal thoughts everyday with emotional breakdowns.

I am a lot better now but 'down below' still isn't what it was pre Christmas. I still have urges etc but not as before. For example I haven't 'relieved' myself in months when before I was at least twice a week. I haven't got a partner so its not so much an issue but its frustrating.

Has anyone got any suggestions?
Bongo2015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, WovenGalaxy