Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,917 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2020 at 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erti View Post
Thing is... no matter where you go to live... suburbs, country, and urban areas there's always going to be drugs. The difference is how well you hide it, how much money you have, and people who do the **** for boredom no matter how much they;re told not to touch it.
Yeah I know that but my mom posted this on social media and called her tenant out that let it happen.

I see social shaming as completely useless. I see reporting posts as useless. People waste their time and energy on things that will always and forever happen.

My brother and sister were posting on the page with my mom, making egocentric comments and one upping themselves - With people saying "Crack heads probably broke in to get their crack".

For me, shroom hippie, I don't bother. Sure - Tripping helped me be more normal and interactive with people - But I'm not community or world orientated. There's social alienation with me which is like schizotypal - Just very aloof. Idk..

That woman that my mom shamed is probably going to relapse because she was shamed and her kids will end up as addicts - Not that that can be solved.

I walked into the gas station at one of those isolated town and the cashier disturbed me because she was extremely overly social.. I thought to myself, "Why?" - And when I walked into a store, a woman told me to smile and made fun of me. Idk why people were telling me to smile in that town. I wasn't apart of a community. People talk **** about each other in small towns and judge each other because they have nothing better to do.

I know all of this is nonsense. People become shocked - Little do they know that their children are snorting oxy in their gf/bf's house.

One woman told the bar tender that my sister (17) was underage even though she wasn't drinking - Just cuz she's jealous of my mom.

But enough of this stuff.. I find it very more weird and bizarre than the little bit of it that I find entertaining.. It's scary.. It's like everyone is on autopilot. They need 2-3 hits of Orange Sunshine.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty