View Single Post
BabyLoves

Member Since Feb 2020
Default May 19, 2020 at 04:19 PM

I don't know what SH means. I have an eating disorder. It isn't really my problem as much as it has been an issue for people around me when I am in good or great shape...they want to see me eat until I am big and fat. When I eat healthy and get in shape I am forced into the hospital. I have either been away or overweight since 2008 so no major blowups for 12 years but I am afraid my family will put me in the hospital if I get in shape. My entire family is obese and they have told me that I am supposed to be fat. I know how to eat right and exercise to stay in shape but in recent years I went on disability and can't afford to eat well...also I live with a family member now and she's very controlling about everything including meals. She says she has OCD but I think she is an ***. She's very obese also way too fat like 125lbs overweight. I'm 72 pounds overweight. There have been times when I was in perfect shape back when I was a vegetarian for 40 years I'm a meat eater now for the past 15 years and I have been fat the entire time. I measure my food but I eat a lot of fatty and sweet foods right now. I need help. A big part of the problem is others around me and their lack of self control as well as jealousy. The other problem is my laziness or depression. I can't stress enough how much I need help 😢.
BabyLoves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
96reppirtyad