View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default May 19, 2020 at 08:04 PM

We have come at last to the final fractured fairy tale of the Kingdom of Dysfuntion. Here ye the tale of the masticated mosaic of Micky the Monster, also known as Attila the None, the abuser of women and minorities, also known as Brainless the Bully. Never before have I encountered such a racist and misogynistic leader...wait, I can't say leader with a straight face...manager..nope, can't even use that term without a bitter laugh...idiot in charge of so many.

M&M has physically, mentally and emotionally abused so many women and minorities that he is a one man EEO circus. At least a dozen women and minorities have left the organization due to him. Neither verbal nor written complaints have slowed him down one iota. Why, you ask? Well, gentle reader, when you are best buds with those above you, you can get away with anything. The good ole boy network is strong here. You can be dumb as a bag of rocks. He is. You can be lazy as a sloth. He is. You can be abusive, hostile and harassing and you still get a pat on the back while talent flees the organization. You can make up false allegations against people at will. You can call people liars and tell them to shut up when they try to show you your allegation is false. You can start internal investigations against people and have them blow up in your face when you are proven wrong, but you can keep right on ticking. You can physically assault women and minorities and have it swept under the rug. You can fail repeatedly at your primary job and still get good ratings.

What a great country we live in where someone that awful can be a success. It's like living the dream.

And with that, gentle reader, do I conclude the caustic curiosity of the Kingdom of Dysfunction.

fini
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote