Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 20, 2020 at 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jimi- View Post
Wow, such people there are. I mean I've seen it, still it is shocking.

He thinks he should forgive you, but for what? It doesn't sound like you did anything.

It's actually much worse than my stalker who demands I forgive her. Because then at least formally she must have done something wrong, admitting at least a little do doing wrong.

It would freak me out more if she said she forgives me, since I haven't done anything bad to her.

It's so weird she could not want to go to school because someone "hurt" her, like saying her sweater is nice (Yea even that is a hurt for her, not just negative stuff), but she had no issue going back after the teacher found out the paper she handed in was some old homework she stole from her brother... No embarrassment there. "Everyone is cheating anyway."

When we meet minds so different from others we can just shake our heads and wonder what the heck? I think that is part of why they get away with things, they cause so much surprise that we don't even have a comeback to that. Usually people on the mean side follow a pattern and these don't, or maybe they do but I don't recognize it. So many weird things said without embarrassment like one day she said "Pity you are so so OLD!" (I was 47 at the time). I asked why and she said "You will DIE soon and then who will I ask all these things?" ... or when she asked homework help and I said I couldn't cuz I was ill. She told me I could choose another day to be ill but the homework was due tomorrow.

People who have only met her once don't believe me. Because she is so soft spoken, careful, almost shy, she doesn't at seem to be the person I described. But same as with a disability, shy people can be mean as well.

And yea I think they almost panic if it is clear we left them. Then they have to get us back and the obsession will be even worse. At least I am glad my stalker isn't violent. And as I don't see her I don't know what she is up to which is good. When her mother's sister came all the way from USA to Europe and they hadn't seen each other in 20 years, my ex friend was "sad" that they talked to each other and didn't put her in the center of every conversation. So she climbed out on the outside of the balcony to scare and punish them for not always including her. The aunt left prematurely and ex friend told me how mean the aunt was for doing that.

For me it is hard to even grasp. When I went to Junior high, I had no friends at that school. It just made me feel like OK I should stay away am be on my own. It never made me insert myself in all groups and demand they love me. My reaction to be ignored was to just keep to myself and hope I'll get new friends at the next school (which I did). I have never longed to be part of a group that wasn't interested in me.

So yea, her and I as night and day. I still sometimes think of things she did that I would never do.
I'm sorry that you had to experience that. I couldn't get much legal help. Have you consider finding someone who could make her think that the police were watching her and her family?
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote