View Single Post
*Beth*
catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 21, 2020 at 01:01 PM

I had a surgery date scheduled for April 7th to remove calcification from my achilles tendon. The pain is intense and my ability to walk is limited. The surgery was cancelled because of COVID . Several weeks ago I began calling the clinic, as in...Hi, hey, when will my surgery be rescheduled?

The surgeon's office called me today. Surgery is scheduled for May 28th! Yay! I mean, sure, I'm anxious. But I'm doing my best to focus on the good. The day before the surgery I have to have a COVID test; I'm glad. I'll finally know if I'm a carrier, or not.

Besides that, have my first telehealth appt. with my pdoc this afternoon. I'm optimistic for this appointment. Okay with it.

Still very angry at my therapist and feeling pretty darn crushed about 2 years of trauma work being left incomplete because she won't commit to ever see in clients in person again (i.e., no trauma work). So I'm stuck in the middle with symptoms returning and no way to deal with them except increased meds, which I don't want.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Rick7892, TunedOut, unaluna, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina