View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2020 at 01:19 PM

I took my pills this morning i felt fine but when i woke up only two hours later i had to take more meds because i was shaking so bad anxious as all hell.now it seem like all of my meds are not working,I do have a lot on my mind perhaps they are wearing off every two -4 hours now it has been like four hours,i was worried abut the money in the bank my generator not working and i had to deal with a bastard handiman that insist it was working so I called the land 6 days ago she didnt do a thing as usual.This virus is getting to me again,my left leg is still swallon i am wearing a ace bandage to make the swelling go down but it isnt helping ,i am so depressed to these two combined are driving me nuts.i left a message to my doctor i will not go to the hospital.Why because of this virus thing hey even his office is closed but i can get the receptionest and his nurse oh ya about a week ago i had such bad anxieties because I am worried i wouldnt get my meds ,however this week has beeen extremely bad i will have enough money,however my mind is driving me crazy telling me i wont have enough,Even my best friend snapped at me.How many people already told u it would be there I know it is but why do I have to continue to have scary thoughts about it?I have anxieties last me to for an entire day a few times,it always seems to happen when i first get up.Only last week i woke up one day and i didnt have to take anything but now.I am reliving last year at this time when my mom was dying and june 9th she did i feel like she is dying all over again.How much more is a person suppose to take?
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
downandlonely, Skeezyks, TunedOut, unaluna, wiretwister, Yaowen