xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default May 24, 2020 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
I'm sorry you are dealing with all of these anxieties. You have the swelling in your leg to be concerned about plus it's the anniversary of your mom's final days & passing, & other problems such as your generator not working. So you have a lot of troubling things coming together all at once. It's understandable you would be feeling a lot of anxiety.

In my case I think this whole coronavirus pandemic situation is just making everything seem even worse than it would normally be. I'm personally not even that anxious about the pandemic itself. I rarely leave home. So about the only way I would contract it would be if my wife got it. And she doesn't go out all that much either. But I notice everything just feels darker & scarier to me whether it's related to the coronavirus or not.

For a while now I've been experiencing something that seems to be akin to what is referred to as "Sundown Syndrome". And I don't know if it's because of the pandemic situation or not, but my sundown symptoms seem as though they're becoming more intense lately. Recently I had to learn how to use "Zoom" in order to have a virtual doctor's appointment. And the anxiety I developed over that process left me shaking.

Anyway... I didn't really have much of anything in the way of useful insights or suggestions to offer you. But I thought I would just let you know I read your post & share a few of my own current anxiety experiences. Hope you are able to begin feeling more calm & at ease soon.
Oh yes the virus to is freaking me out evne though i dont go anywhere i cannot i am homebound still it scares me thye showed [people in Florida on the beach there was nobody wearing face masks they were all close together and i just dont think it is safe to be going back to work or out i know people need to get paid then have hazzzardous pay .My friend gets it,the more people out the more the virus is going to spread.why wont they listen,
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks