View Single Post
indigo1015
Grand Member

Member Since Dec 2010
8 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 25, 2020 at 10:26 PM

I've been on PC for a long time, but I wasn't aware of a forum for eating disorders on here until today. I've had eating disorders on and off since I was 10 years old. It started with anorexia, and segwayed into bulimia, binge eating, more anorexia and bulimia, exercise addiction,diet pills, binge eating again, and nighttime eating. I've been able to kick most of them, except for nighttime eating. My nighttime eating started in 2014, ironically when I was anorexic for the second time. I haven't been able to stop doing it. It doesn't matter how much or how little I eat during the day, I will eat at night regardless. I'll wake up several times during the night and go to the kitchen and eat. Sometimes I remember doing it, other times I see the evidence on the counter in the morning and have no memory of it. I've tried everything I can think of-- not buying food, duct taping my fridge and cupboards shut, locking my bedroom door, even not letting myself go to sleep; that last one worked, but I can't deprive myself of sleep every night. I feel like a total failure. I am disgusted with myself and what I do. It's horrible. Anyone else have any experience with nighttime eating?
indigo1015 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
cygne, Yaowen