View Single Post
brimaiski

Member Since Jun 2019
Trig May 26, 2020 at 12:05 AM

TW: rape, alcohol, drugs

I don't know how explicit I'm allowed to be here. Last night I went to a guy's apartment. I've known him a while and we've had consensual sex a few times. The assumption last night was that there would be sex. I had one drink, and felt drunk really quickly. He was smoking and offered me some, and I smoked a little as well. Shortly after, I started to feel REALLY out of it. It felt like reality was slipping away and like I couldn't feel time. Like it felt like I wasn't really there and nothing was real. One moment I was sitting on the couch and the next we were in the bed having sex. I don't remember it being initiated or how we got to the bed. I remember realizing that he wasn't wearing protection and I panicked and started to tell him no, not cool. He KNOWS from past experience that I'm not okay with that. He out his hand over my mouth and I blacked out. When I came to again he was trying to..um (again, not sure how explicit I can be???) go in the "back door." Again, NOT OKAY WITH ME. I remember mumbling "No, I don't like that" and he started choking me. I blacked out again. When I came to he had me engaging in oral sex. Which I haven't done with him yet and was JUST telling him the other day takes a while for me to feel comfortable doing. I blacked out again and when I came back around he was finishing on my face, which was humiliating and gross. I didn't like that at all. He left me sitting on the floor and I was still SO out of it and started crying. He kind of laughed and brought me water and a towel and then flopped down on the couch and started playing games on his phone. I wanted to call someone to come get me but I remember I couldn't move and didn't know where my phone was. I fell asleep. I woke up briefly to him on top of me and us having intercourse. I fell back asleep. I woke up this morning feeling physically fine. He acted totally normal and friendly like nothing weird had happened. I told him I wanted to leave, got dressed, and he grabbed me and pulled me onto to the bed and said "You can leave after some fun." I viscerally panicked and said "no no no I feel sick I want to leave. " He kept pushing and I pushed back and said "I'M SERIOUS" And he said "okay, fine" and took me home and said nothing else about it.
I feel really freaked out and unsure how to process this. On the one hand, I went there for sex. On the other hand, he did a LOT that I was uncomfortable with and ignored me when I said no. AND I wa unconscious for a lot of it which is definitely not okay. I need help processing this. I feel really crappy and I'm completely alone right now. Please help me.
brimaiski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
ARaven0137, BeyondtheRainbow, Discombobulated, KD1980, MsLady, possum220, Raindropvampire, StripedTapir, Teddy Bear, Travelinglady