View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default May 27, 2020 at 06:49 AM

Ok I finally seem to be resolving everything. I would say my back has healed. Phew. My hip has healed. Phew.

I did get my blood tests yesterday and the results already came back on some tests.
- I never had my blood type officially tested before and my blood came back O positive. Phew. I have been using my sophomore year of high school biology class results up until now.
- Vitamin B12 and Folate were excellent. I suspected as much as I have been having more meat and taking a supplement.
- My TSH was more elevated than it has ever been in my life but still normal. I suspect this has to do with Menopause. This distresses me as it probably means my metabolism is tanking. I will ask my doctor for another test at my physical.
- My fibrinogen came back at the high end of normal. I can't tell if that is good or not. But apparently losing weight can cause it to go down so I need to lose weight.

I am awaiting a few other tests which might not be good.
- fasting insulin.
- RBC Magnesium.
- IGM immunobodies (to check on my Mgus)
- C-reactive protein to check on my inflammation.

I have to admit to being shocked about the post menopause me. My body is just falling apart. I didn't think that would happen so quickly and so fast. In addition to my blood tests being not to my liking my BP seems to be creeping up as well as my heart rate.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna