View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default May 28, 2020 at 06:34 AM

So it seems pretty clear that we are going back to work in July. If not earlier. I find myself dreading it and kind of bummed.

I am a mess.: my hair needs to be colored and cut.. and I don't have an appointment until June 10th. My hair looks horrific.

I need clothing. Some of my outfits were on their last legs before this. Now I find it impossible to shop -- even if I can shop -- a lot of stores are out of stock.

Avalanche of work. A lot of work has been put off and now that they are starting back up we are going to get socked. I have already been told of a big thing the first week of June, but every day the "machine" is turned on again. The work is still there we now just have less time.

Poor work. The level of sloppy has increased with the excuse of working from home. Sloppy means we have to fix. It has tripled my work.

Some personal work needs to get done still. I have doctors / dentists appointments... tax appointments.. all things that were put on hold. I need to get them done. I will be very stressed getting them done with my work place so busy.

Fatigue. I have a three floor condo but it is clear to me that my level of fitness has slipped. I dread being faced with the workplace again after being out of shape for 3 months.

Bummed I was not able to use the time to my advantage. I should have lost weight.I should have gotten things done around my house, but literally I have been working since March -- non stop. Also, I assumed every day was going to be the last one and we would be going back to work.

I admit it.. co workers are not a good thing. Everyone is talking about how happy they will be to be back. Not me. I feel a lot of co-workers just can't really produce on their own. They rely on people around them to shove work on and to get information from. Not me. I don't look forward to providing them with help.

I hate my job. I have to admit it, I hate my job. I need like a year vacation from it. I need not to wake up every day with 7 people whining at me before I have even started. I don't know how to get out of it though. My workplace doesn't want me to move up (as if there are any jobs anyway) and I have a tough time getting a job anyplace else simply because it is so hard to get any time off.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Guiness187055, Have Hope, mainrain, mrsselig, Skeezyks, unaluna, will19, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
unaluna