divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 28, 2020 at 03:12 PM

I don’t understand this thread.

You’ve met a guy whom you consider wonderful, smart, funny, ambitious, great supervisor and perfect match for you or what other things you said. It’s great. He is so wonderful that you are all giddy and excited about him after one date and even want to build your life with him after meeting him once. It’s all good. If that’s what you want, who are we tell you otherwise.

What I don’t understand why are you asking about him on anonymous forum of strangers? Especially if you already made up your mind?

When I’ve met my now husband I and he both knew pretty quick (not after one date) that we are great together, and we are still great together 5 years later. The last thing I felt like doing is asking strangers if he is right for me. What do the strangers know?

I don’t understand why you ask strangers if he is good for you and then get all upset if our opinion differs from yours .

If you think he is a perfect match, then why are you asking us? We aren’t you. If he is a wonderful man, then go for it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3, Have Hope