View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile May 29, 2020 at 02:13 PM

I don't think I probably know anything about this. But I noticed no one had yet replied to your post. So I thought I would.

My personal observation, with regard to what was said, is that the person was simply joking about the $55.50 cost. Saying if one is paying $55.50 she wants "some naughty things done" is simply a mildly sarcastic was of saying that $55.50 is quite a bit of money... which it is... at least the way I see it.

Are people ever doing naughty things for real, on video, on Skype? Well... I myself don't have any first-hand experience with this. But based on posts I've read, here in the Sexual and Gender Issues forum, I'd say there are all sorts of "naughty" things that go on all the time! It's really just an illustration of the strength of the sexual urge in human beings. I think a lot of times, people prefer to downplay the power sexuality wields in human beings. But it's there.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Irine

Thanks for this!
Irine