View Single Post
devondegenero

Member Since Apr 2020
Default May 29, 2020 at 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdadd View Post
I've felt more immature than my peers ever since I was eight. And now, after reaching adulthood, it's become more obvious to others as well. I break into tears if someone raises their voice or curses at me, I don't know how to take out my frustrations and end up doing something stupid, I'm extremely dependent on others, I can't handle criticism, and I can't talk through my issues without crying or having a panic attack. Multiple people have now told me they're scared to say anything negative to me because I "won't be able to handle it," and that everyone "walks on eggshells" around me. Is this just a flawed personality trait, or could it be something more serious? I've been trying to improve for years but nothing seems to work.

(Sorry if emotional immaturity isn't what I should be calling it. I don't know what else it could be called.)
I am the same way, as i got older i was amazed that adults could act in such an immature manner. The fact that anyone would want to say anything negative to you shows their immaturity. You are probally in disbelief it even happends.
devondegenero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341