View Single Post
brimaiski

Member Since Jun 2019
Default May 30, 2020 at 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelinglady View Post
I see I got the wrong smilie when I posted. So sorry. I meant the sad hug one.

How are you today? We are here to listen, dear one.
I'm struggling. I told my family (mother sister and aunt) about what happened and that I needed their support. My sister (younger, 19 yo) has a history of attention-seeking behavior. Any time my brother or I have issues going on that cause our mother to spend more time on one of us, she has some kind of epic meltdown or fiasco. I told my mom last night. My sister was present for that. Today she had a huuuuuge meltdown. I came home (we're roommates) to find that she'd dumped all her lithium pills on the floor (I counted them back into the bottle and she hadn't taken any)and was laid out on her bed like she was dying. She was just high on weed but she had a whole screaming meltdown and I called my mom to handle it because I just couldn't. And now I'm being told that I'm selfish and non compassionate because she "truly wanted to die" (she didn't even take anything o.O) and I'm feeling like I can't trust her. I can't trust her to let me need support and care. I can't trust her to be home alone with my dog (what if he had eaten the pills?!). I can't trust her not to take things and make them about herself. It's toxic and I'm really angry about it. Tonight she's staying with my mom and I'm all alone.
brimaiski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, KD1980, MsLady, princesscookie19