View Single Post
lechedeluna

Member Since May 2020
Default May 30, 2020 at 06:09 AM

Hi again, I just saw the last part of your text. His odd behaviors are fine with me. Like I said, we rarely argue and the relationship is great. We’re very compatible and it’s a very loving relationship. That is why is is so jarring to me to be cut out of his life so suddenly and so coldly. He’s never been mean to me. Now he’s refusing to even have a conversation with me. He won’t take my calls, etc. He literally deleted me from all manner of his life within a few hours and with no discussion. It’s pretty traumatizing.

I texted him and left him many messages of support, that I’m here for him, etc but he doesn’t want any of it. He said no one understands him including me and he has to do this alone.

So while I’m trying to be compassionate there’s not really much I can do if he doesn’t want to communicate. He did call me yesterday after all the drama of the past few days but I didn’t pick up. This new version of him is angry and cold/unfeeling, basically the opposite of the person I know. He’s treated me horribly the last couple of days, and I just wasn’t up for any more traumatizing interactions . I was a little scared to open myself up to more pain basically.

I’m not blaming him and Im not angry with him as I know he’s in an altered state. I just want to steer clear until this settles down, unless you think that responding to him would be beneficial in some way. I basically don’t know how to interact with the hypomanic incarnation of his self. He’s a stranger to me right now. I’ve never met this version of him. With very few exceptions he’s always been kind and considerate towards me.
lechedeluna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote