Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Jun 01, 2020 at 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebicycle View Post
Sorry to hear that, fuzzy.

Are you friends with anyone in that group? If so, can you talk to them outside of the group? Or, what about starting your own group that does things you're very much interested in? I am not saying you have to "compete" with her group, but maybe now you can take this opportunity to start your own group about whatever you want, and because YOU'RE running it, YOU get to decide who can join and who cannot.
Hey Fuzzy!

I am sorry this has happened. These types of conflicts and any subsequent sense "rejection" and parting of ways can be quite painful and maybe even confusing. I am sorry differences/misunderstandings haven't been resolved.

If you are attached to the group and would like to continue participation, is there any chance of possibly working this out?

Is this group a healthy place for you to participate?

I know you have the ability to propose a reconciliation. Of course, making such a proposal opens you up to either success with reconciliation or possibly to another "rejection." You'd be taking a chance; yet, sometimes it's worth it.
This is something only you can decide.

I like Blue's suggestion. Is there a place where you could set up your own group should you like to do so?

You have my love and my support.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bizi, bpcyclist, Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, ~Christina