View Single Post
hoyden

Member Since May 2020
Default Jun 01, 2020 at 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hitch View Post
It’s okay to not be okay right now.

The most important thing is that you’ve come to the realisation of who you are and you are gaining your own identity. At the time, you did what was right with your boyfriend. Don’t ever have any regrets.

Grieving is a complicated process. Grieving for the girl you will never have. It leaves a void, I’m sure.

When I’ve grieved for people in the past it’s been a long process. Not something that will resolve itself overnight. But I’m proof that y can move on and you can be in other relationships that will make you happy. Maybe not tomorrow and that’s okay.

Do you have a school counsellor you can speak to? This is a complex situation you are managing and you will need support.

I don't have anyone to talk to, in this period I'm not going to school because of COVID, so no counsellor.

I'm trying to be better now. I don't want to go back, I miss my boyfriend/best friend like hell, and in any moment of the day I'd like to send him a post from ig or something. But I don't, because I can't, I want to be myself... even though I'll miss him and it'll be hard.

I was also thinking I wanted to tell this girl I like her, maybe not now, maybe after my final exam. But I wanted to, because I need to move on. I'm not ready to lose her again, too. I'm not ready to lose another friend. But what can I do...?

Sometimes I just like to stay in the closet (like,,, LITERALLY) and lay there. It's "comfortable" and safe. And now I know how much safer I feel for not coming out. It's terrible
hoyden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote