View Single Post
Anonymous43774

Default Jun 01, 2020 at 04:00 PM

1200 cals today. 132 lbs. will try to get down to 130 this week. i am so close to the 120s. unfortunately lately i haven't been good at eating less. i think i did groceries exactly a week ago. when i do groceries (around every 2 weeks) i tend to get myself some treats like frozen junk food and dessert. i bought too much since i just finished my last junk food treat, which was Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. each one is 400 calories--and they're tiny and not filling. if i hadn't eaten it, i'd be at 800 calories today. it was an emotional eating situation. i spoke to my father two days ago and it really triggered me. i wanted to binge eat and go over 2000 calories, but i guess i'm better at regulating my food than i thought. i read that if you treat yourself every now and then you can avoid drastic binges.

i haven't exercised in 2 days. unfortunately i have some wounds on my legs and arms that haven't closed up yet. so i don't want to risk going outside and having the coronavirus enter my bloodstream. i also don't want to shower because it would hurt. so no exercise today.

tomorrow i'm having a chicken breast, onion, beans. that will be about 700 calories. i will have two apples. 900 in total. and i'll do a more intense arm and ab workout. i really want to lose flab.

Hugs from:
Deilla, giddykitty