catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 01, 2020 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
I'm sorry that everyone is dealing with video or telephone session, I do telephone I have zero desire for video.

Yes. We were doing telephone, then the clinic told the staff they have to do video for the clinic to be paid.

This Covid is a Crisis unlike any one has gone through since the 1918 spanish flu that wiped out entire families.

Yep, lucky us. Our lives have been turned upside down and inside out. I keep trying to find a meaning in all of this. So far, I just see a blank fukitall.

Im sorry your feeling such a disconnect with your T, I think Downandloney has a great idea about emailing her the abuse you suffered. I am so sorry that you went through such hell , I had an "uncle"

That's terrible, and I'm very sorry, Christina. Waaay too many women have been through it.

Yeah, I feel nervous to email her, but emailing seems to be, for me, the most effective way to communiate - aside from IRL.

Its just an unknown when things will get better and T's can resume seeing clients in person. The best thing we can do is use what is available.. Do you think you would be more comfortable doing a phone session as opposed to video?? That way you can some sort of control over that?

I didn't mind the phone sessions all that much. I think it's so wrong that any insurance or clinic won't pay for phone sessions. I mean, what about people who cannot use video...elderly people, for example? Video just seems to shut a whole population out.

Hope your doing well after your surgery

Thank you! I'm coming along. Hard not to "get up and do." I'm loopy from pain med, which is probably one the reasons I'm in a semi-freak-out state. I'm not feeling very stable, emotionally. Opiates are probably not the best med for people with BP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote