View Single Post
Baventhiran

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jun 02, 2020 at 12:56 AM

Hi Aviza, I'll break it down for you. Please read through and tell me where you believe I'm wrong:

Quote:
I've tried telling her to back off, and other things.
Why not tell her nicely how she's wrong? If that doesn't work, try a different approach.

Quote:
She wants me to come over today to help her but because she's so awful to me I'd rather not.
The more you avoid, it accumulates, and you're the one who will suffer. Overcome, not run away from the problem.

I won't continue with the other areas. They're just to show you that no matter how much you blame the circumstances, you're also part of it and in your case, you're the key element in solving.

The concept is really very simple, execution is the tricky part. As long as you're the positive element, her negativity can change. My point is, if you want the change, you have to make the move.

It may seem impossible but all you need is the goal to work towards. Keep persisting forward and I promise that you will be successful.

I know because I have faced and overcome countless issues like this till every time I confront issues like that I can overcome. Right now I am at the point where the annoying emotion that arise is easily subdued.

I hope you will be able to overcome your problem, Aviza. All the best.
Baventhiran is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote