View Single Post
Omers
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2010
3,133 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2020 at 11:12 AM

My T has his summer clothes and his winter clothes. Winter is a specific brand of leather boot that looks close to a dress shoe when his pant leg covers the upper part of the boot. Always a very dark blue or black dyed denim pants that fit really well (I can never find pants that fit my body right so I get jealous when people actually fit in store bought clothes). He wears a long sleeve button up dress shirt, tucked in, that is or has blue in it and often a navy sweater or sweater vest. He sometimes wears a matching hat if he is cold during session.
Then... *POOF*... and he switches to summer
Then we are on to khaki dockers style pants, a dress loafer but occasional sneakers depending on what he had to do before work. His summer shirts again are almost all blue or have blue in them and are generally short sleeve, cotton polos or sports polos... UNTUCKED... which drives me nutty (I grew up in a house where all shirts were tucked in unless it was a jeans and T shirt).

The change from Mr Rodgers to athletic/dock guy when he switched wardrobes the first year threw me for like three sessions! He apparently never had someone that thrown off by the wardrobe switch. And there is no spring/fall transition it is summer then winter.

Wild eyed with fear
-Blackmoores Night
Omers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote