View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,369 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 02, 2020 at 11:39 PM

Today my boyfriend's family put a bunch of stress on me. A year ago, I had his suits dry cleaned. I laundered and ironed his best shirts. I wanted to carefully box these things and send them to his daughter. She told me not to. She planned to buy a navy blue suit that she wanted to pick out. Fine. Now today I hear the family wants me to send clothes for the funeral. So I gathered up a bunch of stuff, including shoes, sox, ties, underwear suits blazer jacket and dress pants. It cost me over $400 to pay FedEx to box and ship this stuff to arrive the next day. - tomorrow.
I even put an enveope with a thousand dollars in it that tucked in a breat pocket of a jacket. I said if you don't like these clothes, buy a new suit.

I felt they kept putting things on me.

I missed going to my PCP to get my prescription for Vicodin. So i have to rush to get that in the morning. I was hoping to fly on the plane transporting my boyfriend's body. That could be anytime tomorrow. Could be early.

Calls and texts went back and forth. I said the were inconsiderate for asking me now to box up clothes. Finally I called my bf's daughter at 10 pm. our conversation got to be a crying competition. one of us hung up. Next I got a call from her husband telling me to never call his wife again. So I'm now a Piece of crud in there book.

So I don't see me going to this funeral, or whatever they do in NY.

I've had blowups with this daughter before. She offen calls months later apologizing.

So now this daughter is disgusted with me
Her husband called me to tell me never bother her again. Well I sure wont.

Do I guess i'm not wanted at this funeral.

now i'm going to sleep. II've never beem able to feel very welcomed by this famly.

After gettkng yelled at last night, I think I am better stsying sway from tbem.
Rose76 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mopey, Open Eyes, Raindropvampire, Rohag, TerryL, TunedOut, unaluna